Sunday 29 January 2012

Puy Lentil and Beetroot Salad

by Amy


Substitutions: None

Rating: 7

Blech. This salad looks like the Bog of Eternal Stench. So not photogenic. But oh so charming in person.

What you are looking at is Stu's packed lunch for w/c 30th Jan. It has roasted beetroot in it, and soft goat's cheese, and lentils, and olive oil, and a splash of balsamic vinegar. That's it! Well easy, and it tastes yum. Not in an "I suppose this is ok for hippy food" way. Literal yum. I just hope Stu's schoolfriends don't pick on him for having a hippy's lunch box.


5 comments:

  1. To the salad. Not to the Bog of Eternal Stench.

    Parp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous, I wish I'd made it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good too! I think I might do this. It looks easy if a little gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks less gross in real life I promise!

    ReplyDelete